how do i check the version i have ? link for latest version ?
also, please let me know offline when my subscription expire

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Serge" <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [sniffer] Rule file not testing ok

On Thursday, May 26, 2005, 2:55:03 PM, Serge wrote:

S> We have been having problem for fome time with rule base file downloading
S> but not tesing ok with snf2check
S> please verify

I don't see anything obviously wrong on this end.

Please verify that:

You are using the most current version of snf2check.exe

The name of the file is not changed --- only the extension is.

You are using the correct authentication code for your rulebase file.

---

If all of these are true, then I recommend you download your rulebase
file manually and then attempt to authenticate it in the same way your
scripting does --- that should show you where the problem is.

Hope this helps,