Hello Sniffer Folks,

  We will have a short outage this evening. The plan is to go down
  some time near 2300 EDT and to be down for about 4 hours. We don't
  expect this to have any significant impact on operations except that
  some of you will miss a rulebase update during that period.

  The outage is so that we can move our servers to a new data center.
  (Our colo provider is making upgrades :-)

  This note is just for information purposes.

  You don't need to take any actions.

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)