We're not making a big deal of it just yet, but anyone who would like
to switch please do let us know. The bot we have doing this job is
very simplistic. We need:

Email Address (Account Name),

Server name,

Password

Our bot connects to <Server name> and logs in with <Email Address>
using <Password>. Then it pulls and deletes the messages it finds
there.

We can classify these as either spamtraps (clean spam from email
addresses that have never been used for anything) or usertraps
(forwarded spam or spam from long dead accounts).

Please be sure to let us know precisely what we are looking at ;-)

Thanks!

_M