From: "Keith Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:13 AM
Subject: RE: [sniffer] false positives which catagories?

Scott,

HS = Test says ham, final result was spam. This is an inaccurate ham result.
'False negative'

How are you auto determining that an email that was ham was really spam?
Are you keying in this info into your stats based on your viewing of the
email or by user complaint?  Obviously, if Declude triggers and email to
have action on it based on spam settings it was spam and if it didn't take
action on it and it went through to your users it was ham.  Thanks again for
the aid.

Keith