On Friday, August 19, 2005, 12:53:39 PM, Jim wrote:

JM> Pete,
JM> The switch in question was from Imail to Mdaemon,  so far so

I was almost hoping this was a switch to a new version of MDaemon
since this seems to be a new phenomena. Thanks for the data!

JM> good other than a few misc bugs, I like the Mdaemon Sniffer
JM> integration much better than the declude integration.

We're hoping to go this route with other systems too-- but change is
slow. The MDaemon folks are very aggressive in seeking new
improvements :-)

<snip/>

JM> Also Pete for some reason your message to the list got stuck
JM> in the bad  message queue but I recieved my original post to the
JM> list.  Any  thoughts?  Please cc: me direct [EMAIL PROTECTED] if
JM> you can so I don't have  to read the response from my bad message
JM> queue when it comes from the list.

Can you check the headers for the SNF results and any other tests
which might have cause the message to get captured? There's something
there that needs to be fixed.