What do the logs say?  What's the average time to process a message?

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Farris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:07 AM
Subject: [sniffer] Sniffer Resources

When I turn off sniffer my server acts normally on rescources..but when I
turn it on it goes to 100% and stays there most of the time...I have tried
updating the sniffer and rebooting the server but does not help...it has
been doing this for about a month...has anyone else seen this..if not what
can I do to resolve it..right now I have sniffer turned off so I can just
send mail thru the server..

Richard Farris
Ethixs Online
1.270.247.5555 Office