Pete,
        In the past, we have been processing missed spam ourselves by asking
our end customers, those who can, forward us the header and we will adjust our
filters.  However, I notice on the sortmonster.com website that one can forward
to an address missed spam and Sniffer can make adjustments.  Can you take the
message in its simply forwarded state or do you need the header?  What email
address should we be sending these to?  This would reduce the amount of
processing on our side if we could automate this process.  Thanks again for the
aid.

Keith

<<winmail.dat>>