From: "Timothy C. Bohen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:54 AM
Subject: [sniffer] Declude Actions

I "thought" I used to have declude delete everything that sniffer found, now
when I went into my $default$.junkmail file I find its set to LOG.

I assume one of my network admins changed this at some time.

Am I relatively safe in setting it to "delete" or is this a bad idea?

Timothy C. Bohen
CMSInter.Net LLC / Crystal MicroSystems LLC