From: "Kevin Rogers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [sniffer] Spam keeps getting through...

Sorry - I was talking about false positives.  I assume we need to send
false positives to the false@ address.

Can my users send you these messages directly?
Or do they need to forward them to me first (as the registered user)?
And if they do need to forward false positives to me first, is it OK to
simply forward them on to you?
It says on your site to create a new email from scratch and send the
false positive email as an attachment.  Does that mean I should
right-click on the message, Save As... an .eml file, and then attach
that .eml file to the message I'm sending to you?
And is this true for spam as well - do they need to forward them to me
and then me to you?

Just making sure I'm doing this right.

Thanks

Pete McNeil wrote:

>It is helpful to get the full headers, however it is simpler and more
reliable in most cases to simply forward the message.

>_M
>
>On Tuesday, October 11, 2005, 4:46:48 AM, Kevin wrote:
>
>KR> Can we just forward them regularly or do we need to change anything
>KR> about how the headers display when we forward them?
>

>KR> Pete McNeil wrote:

>>>oops. missed a step.
>>>

>>>Please send (redirect/forward) spam that gets through one at a time to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>>Thanks,
>>>

>>>_M
>>>

>>>This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For information
and (un)subscription instructions go to