Title: Message
Yep... send them to spam (at), from the email that you have on record with them.  Sending as an attachment so they get complete headers is usually best, but they can also work with just the body of the message.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:48 PM
Subject: [sniffer] Message Sniffer is not detecting some really bad email

We have had excellent results from Message Sniffer for severals years now.
However, in the past few days items that I feel should have been caught, were not.
Can I submit some samples to you? I would be glad to zip a couple of raw message files and email those to you.
Please advise.

Regards,

Gary Schick
Manager, Enterprise Applications