On Tuesday, January 17, 2006, 7:21:11 AM, Matt wrote:

M> Pete,

M> w3.org would be a huge problem because Outlook will insert this in the
M> XML headers of any HTML generated E-mail.

M> If you could give us an idea of when this started and possibly ended,
M> that would help in the process of review.

Indications are that the rule was in our system for only a couple of
hours this morning before we caught what was going on. Many folks
won't have ever seen the rule... though it may still be in surbl.

In fact, all of these rules that we know of followed very much the
same profile. Two of us were working in the rulebase at the time due
to heavy outscatter from a fake ph.d campaign and several new variants
of chatty_watches, chatty_drugs, and druglist.

We're continuing to look for any rules that might have entered our
system this way and we haven't found any new ones since about the time
I wrote my first post on it.

I'm about to run through false positives to see what might have been
reported and remove those.

Hope this helps,