From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sniffer@sortmonster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 4:07 PM
Subject: [sniffer] Bad Rule - 828931

Hello Sniffer folks,

  I'm sorry to report that another bad rule got past us today. The
  rule has been removed (was in from about 1200-1500), but it may be
  in some of your rulebases.

  To avoid a problem with this rule you can enter a rule-panic entry
  in your .cfg file for rule id: 828931

  If it is not already, the rule will be gone from your rulebase after
  your next update.

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)
Chief Scientist (www.armresearch.com)