On Monday, February 13, 2006, 3:18:00 PM, David wrote:

DS> Anyone ever seen this in a log file of a valid license?

DS> "20060213200957 De7928e8800a61b18.smd   328     266
DS> ERROR_MAX_EVALS 72      0       0       18885   1024  "

DS> This line has shown up 3 times today in a log file that processes
DS> about 10,000 msgs per hour. After this log line, processing goes on as
DS> normal.

That's pretty unusual.

The number of evaluators (creatures decoding the message) is limited
to about 1000.

It is theoretically possible for too many evaluators to be spawned,
but highly unlikely. Most of the time, fewer than 100 are generated.

It's ok for this to happen, but it is noteworthy.

I will look for any rules that make this more likely than usual.