Hi Pete,

[....]
> If you wish, it is possible to create a local black rule for any
> geocities link. On many ISP systems this would cause false positives,
> but on more private systems it may be a reasonable solution.

I think I could use such a black rulw without getting to may FPs, but in
which catagoeries would that rule then go? I score the several Sniffer
results differently in my Declude setup. A hit on just Sniffer 60, 61 or 63
would put it several points below my hold weight. An extra hit would be
needed to get it held.

> If you want such a black rule added to your rulebase please send a
> request off-list to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As the above information might be of interest to others I'll ask here first.

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma

---
[E-mail scanned at tio.nl for viruses by Declude Virus]