From: "Andy Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:16 AM
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [sniffer] False Positive - no reaction?

Hi Pete,

I agree that the email notification is tricky - because you might respond to
spam - and, you may NOT respond to someone who did not use an authorized
address.

On the other hand, if I KNEW there was an auto-response and I did NOT get a
response, it would be an indication to me, the user, that I must have done
something wrong. So - in a sense - "no" response is also a "message" I can
act on.

The only other suggestion I have is to create a 24 hour 'queue' display on
the web site. All you need to show is a column of the sender domain names of
the email (not the entire sender email address).  If I submit a false
positive I can confirm that it made it into your queue by checking the web
page.  This way, you don't need to send automated emails.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206