Hello Sniffer folks,

  The first of the new rulebots is coming online.

  Rulebot F001 creates IP rules for sources that consistently fail
  many tests while also reaching the cleanest of our spamtraps.

  The rules will appear in group 63.

  The bot is playing catchup a bit (since there have been few IP rules
  at all since we disabled the old bots).

  The algorithms used in this bot have been tested manually for 2
  weeks with no false positives.

  Expect an increase in your rulebase size while F001 catches up with
  current spamtrap data.

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)
Chief Scientist (www.armresearch.com)