On Wednesday, April 19, 2006, 11:05:15 AM, Jeff wrote:

JA> Peter,

JA>  I have taken over the network administration for Neptune Chemical Pump Co.
JA>  Could I get a manual for the sniffer software.  That is how to use set up
JA>  and confirm it is still configured correctly.

You can find the root of our documentation here:

http://kb.armresearch.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

And the Message Sniffer specific part begins here:

http://kb.armresearch.com/index.php?title=Message_Sniffer

We have been reorganizing and expanding our documentation. To ensure
that it will be as good as possible, we are allowing people to edit
the documentation online when they feel something could be added or
improved. If you would like to have an account for the wiki please
send a note to support@ and we will set you up.