From: "Kevin Stanford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 10:49 AM
Subject: RE: [sniffer] Lot of Drugs Spam getting through sniffer....

I have been getting them here also and have forwarded some to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I guess to get past the filters the spammers misspell key words throughout
the email with new web links. It is misspelled so badly that I cannot really
make sense of it. Are there actual people out there that would buy this
stuff from a spam email like that?