From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Colbeck, Andrew
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:38 PM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: Re: [sniffer]Possible Paypal Phishing

It's really from PostDirect.com aka YesMail.com ...

You can tell that it's authorized because the reverse DNS which ends in
PayPal.com (ok, that does set off alarm bells when it's someone else's
netblock) matches the forward lookup of the resulting address at PayPal.

Therefore, PayPal is deliberately allowing that reverse IP in someone
else's netblock.

That, or both the netblock and PayPal's DNS have been p0wned.

Andrew 8)

To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Send administrative queries to  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>