Hello Darin,

Wednesday, June 7, 2006, 8:44:26 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Pete,

> Can I interpret this as email address and matching source IP are sufficient
> if the correct email address is used to submit?

Yes.

> If not, do you have any suggestions on how you would like to see us
> inserting the license ID in the D file?

To clarify, nothing should be inserted in the D file. The original
message should be attached as an RFC 822 attachment is as close to the
original form as possible.

The license id, if included at all, should be in the subject line of
the submission message.

Remember also, we WILL be responding to the submission message so that
we can record a dialogue with you about the false positive in
question.

Hope this helps,

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist,