We see this occasionally with Declude 1.82.  What version are you running?

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 5:35 PM
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Significant increase in false positives

Hi Darin;

Not seeing a lot of false pos messages, but there are lots of spam messages sneaking through our system because  declude is not modifying the header correctly.  It is adding a header stub to the bottom of the message so that users mail client filters which look for the modified subject line is not working.  Anyone else having that issue?

Herb

Darin Cox wrote:
Anyone else seeing a sudden increase in FPs?  We normally report a few each day, but we're seeing a 10x increase in FPs for the past three days.

Darin.

--
Herb Guenther
Lanex, LLC

This e-mail is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient(s)only. If you are not an intended recipient please advise us of our error by return e-mail then delete this e-mail and any attached files. You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.