David Barker has also been good about responding, but that's not the issue.  We should be able to go through standard support channels instead of having to remember to redirect support requests to alternative personnel.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:15 AM
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Declude header not modified correctly

Dear Sniffer Folks,

As I mentioned in a previous post, we have been very happy with the response from Declude Tech Support.

Feel free to use this E-mail address if you need help:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linda has been very good at responding, and she has given permission for me to post her address here.

Michael Stein
Computer House