Nope... list is still active.  If you're having trouble, I would suggest
calling Declude

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Oren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Message Sniffer Community" <sniffer@sortmonster.com>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 1:48 PM
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Declude List

This is list seems broken?

Anyone still getting mail from the Declude Junkmail list?

When you send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], you get this:

Unknown user: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

RCPT TO generated following response:
550 Recipient not in route list.

Herb Guenther wrote:
> Thanks Andy;
>
> I appreciate the info.
>
> Herb
>
> Andy Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> for discussions on Declude, you need to subscribe to
>> "Declude.Junkmail" or "Declude.Virus" at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> Here's their standard trailer line:
>>

>> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To
>>
>> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>>
>> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail". The archives can be found
>>
>> at _http://www.mail-archive.com_ <http://www.mail-archive.com/>.
>>

>> Best Regards
>> */Andy Schmidt/*/
>> /
>> Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
>> Fax:    +1 201 934-9206

recipient(s)only. If you are not an intended recipient please advise us of
our error by return e-mail then delete this e-mail and any attached files.
You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.

--
Best Regards,

Steve Oren
President