From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Message Sniffer Community" <sniffer@sortmonster.com>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 4:39 PM
Subject: [sniffer] FTP server / firewall issues - Resolved.

Hello Sniffer Folks,

The firewall issues we were having with our new delivery server appear
to have been resolved. I am showing good traffic via FTP at this time.

Normal ftp access for log uploads and SNF rulebase downloads via
www.sortmonster.net / ftp.sortmonster.net should work correctly now.

Note that FTP downloads of SNF rulebases is deprecated. If you are
using FTP to download your rulebase files you should switch to using
http w/ gzip as soon as practical.

FTP access to SNF rulebase files will continue for a time but support
may be removed without notice in the future. It's a safe bet that FTP
access for SNF rulebase files will remain functional through the end
of this month however.

Thanks!

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist,
Arm Research Labs, LLC.

To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Send administrative queries to  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>