Hello Jason,

Hi all

I would like to know where can I download a working copy of message sniffer for evaluation purpose?

I'm using Mdaemon 6.8.4

You can find the current version of MDaemon plugin (0.53) here:

http://kb.armresearch.com/index.php?title=Message_Sniffer.GettingStarted.Distributions

We are working on the next version which is in alpha (V2-9a42.55) at the moment.

In order for SNF to be effective at filtering spam you will need to sign up for the free trial so that you can get an up-to-date rulebase file. The rulebase is updated many times per day.

The distribution will give you a basic file to work with for testing and getting the system set up, but it will not filter spam effectively until you use an updated rulebase file.

You can sign up for a 30day free trial here:

https://www.armresearch.com/message-sniffer/forms/order-trial.jsp

Hope this helps,

Thanks!

Pete McNeil