Hi,

First one comment about the script.
Just before the CLEANUP label the lck file is deleted. Right after that it is
deleted again in the CLEANUP section.
The first can savely be removed.

Second,
Why does this problem start just now with a DST shift somewhere? I'n nowhere
near your timezone (GMT+1 or +2) so should there not have been a problem long
before where my system would see older files at your system several times a day
when in fact there would be a newer one? Does that mean my system has been
getting only two or three updates a day where it should have gotten over a
dozen?
Unfortunately I disabled logging a while ago when everything seemed to run
smoothly. :-(

Someone to your west would have seen a new rulebase every time they checked no
matter what DST.
Or.... is it just that you finally noticed it due to the DST shift?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder

tio