From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:snif...@sortmonster.com] On
Behalf Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:25 PM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Message Sniffer question

Scott Fisher wrote:

        If I remember correctly...

        I have an email account with a Imail program alias, that when it
gets a mail from Message Sniffer triggers an update.

        It's still getting mail and triggering updates.

        I'm thinking this isn't need with Sniffer v3 anymore?

That's correct.

Version 3 has an update script launcher that fires when SNF detects a
newer rulebase is ready. If you have that configured properly then no
other update mechanism is needed.

If you want to disable update notifications then send a note to support@
and we will turn them off for you.

Best,