Darin Cox wrote:
Hi Pete,

We would be interested in testing the DNSBL.
Please don't post this publicly while it's still in testing.

truncate.gbudb.net

The bl contains IPs that are considered to be in the truncate range from the perspective of the GBUdb cloud. This is slightly different than data for any particular GBUdb node.

The bl returns 127.0.0.1 if the IP is on the list.

When we release the product we will provide access to the bl for a modest annual fee for each IP on your system that will access the zone. We will prefer that you set up your NS (bind 9.3+) as a slave so that it can receive IXFR updates.

If you are interested in testing the IXFR methodology please let us know and we'll set up the ACLs for you.

Please keep us posted on your testing -- we want to gather as much feedback as possible.

Thanks!