On 2013-11-28 19:55, A wrote:
I want to set an ignore list in my MessageSniffer installation, so I can receive FBL complains from major ISP.

The directives you've set up will adjust GBUdb training, but SNF pattern rules will still tag messages if they match.

Normally if you want to globally white-list a particular sender or a particular mailbox on your system you would do that within other systems that you use to process the messages -- so, for example, you might add a rule to your SpamAssassin configuration to white-list all messages going to a particular address; or, if you're using SNF with a postfix filtering script then you would create some scripting to ignore SNF scan results when that mailbox is the recipient; or if you are using one of the many Windows based email platforms then you would enter an appropriate processing rule in the MTA to bypass all filtering rules etc...

If you want your SNF rulebase to have a custom white-rule then we can code that for you -- send a note to support@ describing the custom rule you want coded. Be aware, however, that custom white-rules often have unwanted side-effects including that they can be discovered and abused by attackers.

Hope this helps,

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist
ARM Research Labs, LLC