From: "Linda Pagillo" <linda.pagi...@mailsbestfriend.com>
To: "Daniel Bayerdorffer" <dani...@numberall.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 5:40:34 PM
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Adding Message Sniffer to Zimbra

Hi Daniel. I was hanging out in the Message Sniffer Community forums and saw
that you had a question about Message Sniffer and Zimbra. I have actually set
up a Zimbra/Postfix/SpamAssassin server with the SNF4SA plug-in. When I set it
up, I simply added the lines for the SNF4SA to SpamAssassin’s local.cf file and
it has been working without issue since. However, we have not upgraded the
Zimbra server, so I’m not sure if those settings would be overwritten if we
did. To avoid that, you could create a file called something like aaalocal.cf
and add the SNF4SA lines to that file. That would prevent the settings from
being overwritten if a Zimbra upgrade did overwrite the local.cf. I hope this
helps. Thanks!

Linda Pagillo
Mail's Best Friend
Email: linda.pagi...@mailsbestfriend.com