---- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

I tend to agree that white-listing is usually not the best solution....

But please consider this case: one of our users tries to relay mail
through our servers and is originating from a Dial-up IP address with
very bad reputation (maybe within "truncate") but is correctly authenticated.
Would you agree that such mails should not be marked as spam or even
discarded (at least not based on IP address reputation)?

> SNFMilter is distributed as source code so you certainly could code this
> modification yourself if you need it for your system, or you might use a
> different milter to force acceptance of messages that you've whitelisted
> either by list or by behavior.

I will consider this option.

> Please if you do find a false positive do report it to us so that we can
> adjust the filters appropriately... much better to get the filtering
> right than to make holes in it.

This is what we do. But we receive quite many false positives alerts from
our users, and it is a time consuming task to report all the false-positives.
Very often we are not sure, whether these false positiv reports improve
filter quality...

Regards
Thomas