According to Horizon Hobby's and Hitec's web pages:

the JR 341:

32 oz/in torque
.63 oz

JR 331: (a little cheaper than the 341)

42 oz/in torque
.63 oz

HS-80:

31 oz/in torque
.62 (.76 w/metal gears)

HS-81:

36 oz/in
.59 (.67 w/metal gears)

HS-85 (has a top ball bearing):
38 oz/in
.7 (.84 w/metal gears)

(I'll let Karlton hawk the Multiplex stuff)

you can get all the rest of the info from:
www.horizonhobby.com
www.hitecrcd.com

hope this helps,

kevin