-----Original Message-----
From:    Steven Meyer
Sent:    Wed, 01 Sep 1999 18:35:06 -0500
To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:      [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] happy wives

At 03:55 PM 9/1/99 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I can barely afford my hobby as it is.  If spent a bunch money on my
>wife I'd never be able to buy a new plane.

Is it possible to have a wife in this hobby?  It's been tough juggling
both.  If I give more attention to one the other one suffers. :-)

Taking a break from contests for 1 month, well at least away contests.

Steve Meyer  http://www.mcs.net/~stmeyer/
S.O.A.R. in Gurnee, IL

S.O.A.R. Web Page http://www.mcs.net/~stmeyer/SOAR/