Hi Robert,

I recently reviewed the NSP Stork in RCSD (you can see why serious
sailplaner's subscribe:-), bottom line great airplane for TD. More than worth
the money...and its BIG so pretty easy to see in the clouds.

The Wing Servo Wells are PRE MOLDED for Volz Micro Maxx servos and the
ruddervator linkage in the nose is already set for two Micro Maxx to be
mounted and hooked up (servo holes have to be made with a Dremel).

The Wing to Fuse connection is premolded with threads for a computer "D"
connector so the joining is automatic.

I saw Sal fly the Organic 2M at Visalia and also saw it earn more points than
most of the Open class ships.  I think he took second in 2m. (pretty sure :-)

Pretty airplane and not winch shy in the least.  Lots of the top guys were
taking turns hand tossing and then attempting to nose a hat during the
practice time.

Two winners.  Two great values.

Your planes are excellent ships but I think you will find that you have to do
a whole lot less work to get times and landings with these new ships.

Gordy