Sort of non topic, but with all the press about Li-Po charging/fires/etc,
how safe is charging stuff in your home like say your camcorder/notebook/etc.  I always worry now when plugging those things in to their chargers.
Walter
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:03 AM
Subject: [RCSE] charging Li-po batteries

Since there are so many knowledgeable folks on this exchange I thought I'd seek your advice.
I have an Alpha-4 battery charger and I'm wondering whether or not its suitable to use for charging Li-po batteries. If so are there any precautions
 that should be taken or special technique that should be used.

  Andrew