I am selling my collection of models:

1) NIB McLean Vindicator, Yellow panels/Red tips, flaps/ail/v-tail.
Have the instructions, wingrods and accessory hardware that came with the
model.  I am asking $400 for the plane. Also have 4 HS-85mg and 2 HS-85bb
servos (JR connectors) and 1 JR R700 receiver to go with it, all for another
$200.

2) NIB McLean Extreme (2M, Carbon stabs), White panels/Blue tips.  Comes with
instructions, wingrods and acessory hardware.  Asking $575.  Also have 4
HS-85mg and 2 HS-85bb servos (JR) and 1 JR R700 reciver flight pack for
another $200.

3) Encore DLG, 99% built, never flown, throwing peg not installed.  Has gyro,
batteries, instructions, throwing peg, JR micro receiver, JR 241 micros in the
wing and fuse.  Slight storage damage on the underside of wing, near where the
2 panels join.   Asking $600 for all.

4) Windancer 2M ARF from Polecat, Poly wing with flaps. Flown less than 6
times.  Slight storage damage to the elevator linkage (just need to
re-glue/re-work the horn area).  Have speed 400 motor w/ MPJet 4.4:1 inline
gearbox, Jeti speed controller, JR micro receiver, HS-85mg servos.  Asking
$450.

5) Used JR 8103 Air, transmitter only with slow charger and batteries , in
excellent condition for $200.

6) Schulze Chameleon isl6-330d charger w/ upgraded EPROM, excellent condition,
asking $180.

I prefer SoCal pickup or meet for the sale, so we don't risk damage to the
models, especially the built up ones.  So, all prices do not include shipping.

Please email if interested.

Thanks
Peter