I am working on this now.  I will fly it next week... I also put flaps into the wing.

Jay

Has anyone flown the Great Planes siren and left the wings 3 pieces?  The
joiners are pretty poorly engineered as it is, just curious if I can get
away with leaving them unglued.

Kristopher

It has removed 1288 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com.  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format