From: Jay Hunter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:18 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] ADVICE NEEDED: Lightest electric 2m with landing control?

Ok,

I am looking for the litest weight glider with landing control in the two meter class.

I want to build it, from plans, I want it to be simple and quick.

Power will be 3s1p 2100, at around 400 watts (probably a mega direct drive), I want vertical performance to 300 feet.

The wing must be multiple pieces.

I would like AUW to be 30oz or less, and should be able to penetrate wind.

Any thoughts...

Jay