Check with Don Barker...

On 8/3/06, Jeff Steifel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, guys , I need to buy a plane.
My primary turned to dust a couple of weeks ago...

Anyone have a current F3B ship they want to sell.. MUST BE F3B layup.

Primary choices... Crossfire,   Mike's F3B :-) , Victor

Also will consider older planes for right price. I saw a ship the other
day 6 years old and they wanted more than the price when it was new..
forget it...its not happening.

Also prefer all digital...

--
Jeff Steifel

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com .  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format