Joe, and all,
  It came thru here.  Good story so far.

  Jerry Miller - SOSS
  Medford, OR

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm not sure what the story is.  I've gotten emails from a few that read the
post, and a few that say the email is empty.  I suspect that I sent out a post
that might have been too long.

The post does appear on the Yahoo groups list:

Joe

PS  I've not written the 2nd part yet.  Most likely will be tomorrow before I get to it.
BTW, this email address is "dead" and I don't use it except to send email to
RCSE, I've moved on to:
joewurts at sbcglobal dot net.

"Darrell Zaballos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Joe did you forget to attach something to this email?

DZ

_____ From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 4:27 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Notes on the F3J WC (long and disorganized, part 1)