Heavy duty hi-start rubber & spool for Sale, $65 I pay
shipping within the lower 48.

About 4 years ago I purchased this hi-start rubber
from Hobby Lobby to launch my unlimited class
sailplanes when I went out to the field by myself.  It
turns out that the pull is so strong I am unable to
pull the rubber tight and hold it with one hand while
I pick up the trany and launch.  Since the hi-start
has been stored on a spool and in a box in the garage.

It is 100 feet of rubber that measures 5/8 OD, with
1/8 inch wall thickness.  It is the same as the one
below;
http://www.hobby-lobby.com/histart.htm#rubber   item #
HIS004

One requirement of payment is that payment must prompt
and be trough paypal.

Thank you
Jim Jacobson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]