From: "Soaring" <Soaring@airage.com>
To: <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 7:52 PM
Subject: Soaring V1 #8333

Soaring                        Mon, 25 Sep 2006         Volume 1 : Number
8333

In this issue:

        FS Sharon Pro 3.7
        Re: [RCSE] WSM Shirts
        T-shirts ...

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:52:54 -0500
From: "John Diniz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Subject: FS Sharon Pro 3.7

For Sale - Sharon Pro 3.7 + Tail (WSM winner!!!!)
Yellow over Red, JR 368's on all surfaces. Tip has a none-structural =
ding which I've repaired and painted. I have flown it at the last 2 =
Nat's, F3J Team Select and the WSM as well as many OVSS contests. RTF =
less receiver asking, $1300 + shipping (estimated at $60-$80) or can =
deliver to Visalia '06. Will throw in the Jim Bag for an extra $75.

Thanks,
JD