For Sale 3.7 Sharon HKM Yellow and Blue
Mint Condition has Brand New NIMH Battery
Custom Nose Skeg Comes with all JR Digital Servos
Add your RX and Fly
Also has Custom HKM Wing  Socks for Center Section,Stab
Also 2 Wing Socks Padded for Wing Tips
Also comes with Custom  Bag Lady Bag for Wings
Plane has Very Little Time on it
Never Dorked!!!..I Swear Cross my Heart
Wing Center Section has Custom Plug in
Can not get these planes at the Moment
Price is 1200.00
Like to have Local Pickup Please if Possible
Orange County Ca
714 356 3066 Mike's Cell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please email me here
Got Trade????
Must be Top Moldie in Trade if Trade is Offered