DUCK!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: soaring@airage.com
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Benchmark Sailplanes

It flies like a Cirrus (in the 70's), and I still fly mine as it still
is my benchmark.

often one will hear phrases like,  "It launches like a ______."  Or, "It
ranges out like a _____."
> Or, "It hangs like a _____."  Or even, "It lands like a _____."
>
> Once a sailplane is mentioned in one of those scenarios, that
sailplane becomes a "benchmark."

> Here is a possible list of "benchmark" sailplanes through the years:
>
> Sailaire
> Aquila
> Sagitta
> Falcon
> Thermal Eagle
> Icon
> Supra
> Super V
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text
only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such
as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format