This is what I fly in the house. Doesn't really look like a Heli. Note that it includes a 2.4GHz radio system!.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=HBZ9000

Ben Wilson wrote:
I think those are almost exactly the same (but with a different body) as the ones being sold at Target right now... and they are much stronger than one of the same construction bought maybe a few months ago! A lot of fun in a room with a high ceiling :)

Jon Stone wrote:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/rc/934c/?cpg=17352