Jr XP9303 Aero/Sailplane TX, with accessories (4 DX821 servos, R790 scan
select pcm rx, 1500 mah NiMh rx pack, switch harness, and wall wart charger
- all accessories are brand new and have never been used). The radio is the
Sail Plane version and comes with the Sail Plane radio manual, but the
switch layout is the same as the aero version. The software is the same
between the Aero/Sail Plane/Heli version.

The TX is in like new shape. It has been my back-up radio and spent its
short life in a padded transmitter case. I did replace the stock NiCad 800
mah TX battery with a NiMh 2000 mah battery. This battery does not self
discharge like higher capacity NiMh TX packs.

I'm offering the entire kit (TX, RX, servos, etc.) and I will even throw in
another RX with it (your choice R790 or (R770 pcm or R700 ppm on #32) ) for
$375 shipped in Continental US, Paypal preferred.

Don Barker