I smash stuff thats one thing, but if I scimp on a control surface controller
and thats what causes the failure....(prior experience sadly enough when I was
flying power) thats much harder to live with.> Subject: RE: [RCSE] Which JR
3421- Metal or nylon gear ?> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:55:54 -0600> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; soaring@airage.com> > Steve,> Definitely go
with the Metal Gear. > Thanks,> JD> > ________________________________________>
From: Steve Gibson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Sent: Thursday, December 06,
2007 4:36 PM> To: RCSoaring Exchange> Subject: [RCSE] Which JR 3421- Metal or
nylon gear ?> > Which JR 3421 should I use on flaps and elevator for a Pike
Perfect, the> metal (DS 3421) or nylon gear (DS 3421 SA)> RCSE-List facilities
provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be
sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email