That's interesting, because my Dominator has an MH32 airfoil,
and it *moves*  quick, even unballasted.  It was one of the first
things I noticed about that glider.  It just cruises and penetrates
even when its not carrying.

I don't know how much the planform contributes to its speed
and locomotion alone, but I thought that 7037 is notoriously slow,
and good primarily for hang-time.

So if the MH32 and 7037 look so similar, why the apparent
discrepancy in behavior?

-Paul