Back when we were using 6-V batteries, and 80# line, there were 140" and
150" models, and they outlaunched everyone. I see no need to limit the
unlimited class... only the launch power. In this scenerio, I see no
other sloution that allows everyone to launch from club equipment and
keep the contest running. I think Smokin' Joe has made the most sense.
Learn to launch without breaking the line/equipment, or don't bitch
when you have to fly it out. Expecting officials to have 300# line is
like going to Mexico City and expecting everyone to speak English.

Perhaps if a broken line were to equal 0 for the round, we'd learn to
work within the limits of the equipment really fast.

--
schrederman