Another way to reduce power - go to batteries with lower CCA rating. Make sure you get as much reserve capacity as you can to get more launches.

Lower CCA batteries have a higher internal resistance -> less power.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
2007 had less broken lines than 2006 due to the new line (maybe more pop offs ), batteries are something we replace each year or so anyway, so where's the beef? (I think clubs using Optima's will agree that they seem to have a little less punch so that would take some edge off launch stress).